Filed By Alex Blaze | July 02, 2007 10:49 AM | comments
Filed in: Living
Do you have any plans for this year's Wednesday July Fourth?
We want to know your opinion on this issue! While arguing about an opinion or idea is encouraged, personal attacks will not be tolerated. Please be respectful of others.
The editorial team will delete a comment that is off-topic, abusive, exceptionally incoherent, includes a slur or is soliciting and/or advertising. Repeated violations of the policy will result in revocation of your user account. Please keep in mind that this is our online home; ill-mannered house guests will be shown the door.
Unfortunately I will be home nursemaiding my dog, who will be having minor surgery tomorrow.
I have a feeling I'll be working on a website...
I will be writing portions of a 501c3 narrative and probably hung over.
Over the course of the day, I predict that I will be:
1) Waking from sleep
2) Checking my e-mail
3) Eating and drinking stuff
4) Detonating light explosives
5) Cooking and/or witnessing the cooking of meats (and maybe vegetables) on some kind of funky modified wok filled with fiery coals I heard about on a Sears advert a couple weeks back.
6) Eating and drinking said meats and vegetables (more than likely, though, eating) in addition to the "stuff" mentioned in item #3
7) Performing various metabolic, circulatory and respiratory functions on a largely involuntary basis
8) Doing some light typing
9) More than likely, also consuming moderate to heavy amounts of caffeine, which I will metabolize and circulate per the guidelines set in item #7
10) Naked karaoke.
I will dip myself in glossy, orange latex paint and wheel a karaoke machine out to a busy intersection. The first selection will be Hall & Oates' "Private Eyes". I will pretend to be oblivious to the fact that I am covered in glossy, orange latex paint. I will use this module.
11) Possibly reaching out via telephone for bail money.
12) If there's time, Neneh Cherry's "Buffalo Stance".
Burning some flags, of course...
Oops, I guess I'm burning a lot of flags -- okay, when I post a comment it says "rebuild failed," and also somehow my post that I scheduled for today didn't
I'm gonna be downtown at the Eiteljorg's Canal Family Fest!
I might ironically participate in something traditionally patriotic, or say that I will and be too lazy to actually do it. But I don't have any plans now. Gosh, who thinks of these questions?