So today is the big day! We officially launched as Bilerico Project one year ago today. Wow. Today's prize package has to match the size and scope of the site, so we're giving away a library of some of our contributors books! After all, what good is a birthday if there's no presents?
Up for grabs today:
- One autographed, leather-bound collectors edition of Patricia Nell Warren's The Frontrunner
- One autographed copy of Nancy Polikoff's Beyond (Straight and Gay) Marriage: Valuing All Families under the Law
- One autographed copy of Mattilda Bernstein Sycamore's That's Revolting
- One autographed copy of Michele O'Mara's Ask Me!: 728 Questions For Heterosexual and Gay Couples
- One autographed copy of Michele O'Mara's Love Tips & Trips For Gay & Lesbian Relationships: Useful for Heterosexuals
- One copy of former contributor Sheila Kennedy's God and Country: America in Red and Blue
- And an autographed copy of guest blogger Evan Wolfson's Why Marriage Matters
Total prize package? Over $250. How you can win is after the jump.
(This post will stay at the top all day today. New posts are under it.)