I have one word of advice for anyone coming to Denver. Don't stay at the Sheraton Tech Center hotel.
- A big rat does a polka in our room the first night
- The new room's door is broken
- There is no fridge
- The phone doesn't work
- There is no hot water half the time
- The bathroom is moldy
- There's only 4 electric outlets. One is broken.
- If you want coffee in the morning, it's $3
- Or you can go the Starbucks in the lobby, but they don't have the ingredients to make anything but a vanilla latte
- Or you can make coffee in your room using the curdled creamer they kindly provide
- One guy downstairs was also raising hell over curdled creamer
- Another guy was angry that he'd been waiting for 3 hours just to get his reserved room while others got right in
All for the bargain price of $169 a night. Plus $10 a day for internet access 'cuz they don't they provide that either.
*walks off grumbling*