If you're a long-time Bilerico reader, you might remember the demographic survey we did right before we re-launched nationally. Now that we've got a full year as the Bilerico Project under our belts, we wanted to run the survey again and see how things have changed. Obviously, knowing our demographics will help us to better serve our readers.
To entice you to take the survey, we're offering up one of our largest prize packages yet and it will keep growing until the survey closes! I know we have some great giveaways coming up in the next month, and I'll be sure to include extra copies in this prize package too. You could win a library of queer books, several CDs and DVDs and a board game just for taking our demographics survey!
You can stop the survey at the end of any page, but you must complete the entire survey to win the prizes. The first three pages are the most important (and the first two are the longest by far!). It took me about 8 minutes to fill in the entire survey, but you've got a few minutes to help out your favorite blog, right?!
Current prize package items after the jump along with how to win.
So what are we giving away to bribe you into taking the survey? We've got a ton of stuff with more on the way! Here's what we've got in the kitty so far:
- Beth Arentsens's new CD, Sap (See our review here.)
- Gay & Lesbian Parenting Choices by Brette McWhorter Sember
- The new board game "Gift Trap" (It's fun!)
- The Smothers Brothers Comedy Hour Season 3 DVD set
- The Couples Contract for a Lasting Relationship by Ed Sherman and Bruce Janke (with a CD full of contract and agreement samples)
- Gay & Lesbian Medical Rights by Brette McWhorter Sember
- GLBTQ: The Survival Guide for Queer and Questioning Teens by Kelly Huegel
- Renaissance Killer by Christopher Poole (A gay assassin's memoir!)
- The Complete Gay Divorce by Brette McWhorter Sember
At the end of the survey is a box for you to put your e-mail address to enter the contest. When the survey closes, we'll choose an entry at random to win the prize. You can only enter once.
REMEMBER: You have to complete the entire survey to win the prize package!
Because contributors are encouraged to take the survey, they are eligible to win the prize package. International entries are allowed. Contest ends on Sunday, November 23rd at midnight.