There's always so much queer news anymore that no blog can get around to covering it all. Here's some of the stories we didn't have space for this week, but you should definitely check out:
- Utah State Senator Chris Buttars called gays "the greatest threat to the nation" and compared us to "Radical Muslims"
- Check out this interview with transgender comedian Ian Harvie. He has a new talk show, "The Ian Harvie Show" that'll be tomorrow's You Gotta See This video.
- While I don't usually tout non-gay stuff on the site, Project Mike (of Avery Ant fame) has a new office comedy blog out called Sick Days. I've subscribed and it's f--king hilarious. The Valentine's Day post rocked.
- North Dakota's state House of Representatives voted today to "declare that a fertilized egg has all the rights of any person."
- The North Dakota state Senate, on the other hand, voted to add "sexual orientation" to it's list of groups protected from discrimination.
- A picture has been leaked of singer Rihanna after she was allegedly beaten by boyfriend Chris Brown. Plenty of blogs have jumped to also publish the photo. Personally, I can't think of anything more disgusting than profiting off of her distress.