I borrowed the title from Ralph Waldo Emerson since it seems appropriate for a post highlighting some of the suggested post topics readers have sent in. You can tip the editors to stories any time, plus you can leave other links (to your own stuff or others!) in the comments section for us to check out now!
- Lying is bad no matter who does it.
- LGBT people in Lebanon may have it the easiest out of Middle Eastern countries, but fighting for rights is difficult in a country where homosexuality is still illegal.
- Instinct magazine has gone to the dogs this issue but has a sleek new redesign.
- This Is Gonna Sound a Bit Gay.
- Put your name in a Bold Progressives ad supporting the public option for health care before they air it in Washington DC.
- Ex-Gay Watch's investigation into Pastor Matthew C. Manning has failed to find evidence for his miraculous healing claims. But more disturbingly, it has revealed a history of accusations, charges and at least one plea of no contest for sexual offenses.
- John & Steve are holding a virtual gay parents' Pride parade!
- Forty years after Stonewall, the gay movement has never been more united, so why do older gay men and younger ones often seem so far apart?
- Go Kalamazoo.