So many of you send me great links to articles or events that I'd love to blog about, but never find the time. Here's some of the best ones to land in the inbox lately that I haven't shared yet.
- Time magazine looks at coming out on Facebook: "Facebook is like drive-thru coming out: quick, cheap and open all night..." (Tip to Aly M)
- Was Nevada's historic step to protect LGBT families marred by homophobic reporting? (Hat tip to Carlos S)
- Make discrimination easy with Derailing for Dummies: A simple, step-by-step guide to derailing awkward conversations by dismissing and trivializing your opposition's perspective and experience. (Tip to Trey T)
- In the latest budget proposals, California AIDS funding is in danger of being completely eliminated. (Hat tip to Andy T)
- LA Weekly looks at setting the (gay) wedding table. (Tip to Lisa S)
- Have you seen I'm From Driftwood yet? Very cool concept; I'm going to do my own "I'm From" for them. (Hat tip to Nathan M)
- Data suggests that gay men do better at college than straight men, but bisexual women do worse than their peers. (Tip to Janice S)
Got something of your own that you'd like Projectors to see? Use the comments section to blogwhore to your heart's content.