Let's see what this week's e-mail has brought us... *rummages through hundreds of e-mails Projectors have sent* Ah, yes. Here are a few succulent morsels that caught my eye this week, but didn't make it into a full blog post. Check 'em out!
- California Supreme Court Justice Carlos Moreno: "Whether society will change first or the law will change is a close guess, but I hope the law will take the lead as it did with respect to interracial marriage."
- Nebraska Senator Ben Nelson is so pissed off that progressive groups are running health care ads in his state, he said if grassroots pressure like this continues, "health care reform may be dead by the end of August." In response, PCCC promised to buy more Nebraska ads Monday morning.
- Remember - while David Mixner has been pushing the March on Washington with Cleve Jones, he won't be there.
- Check out this video from GLAAD about the dangers we face in video and online games and online community sites like Facebook and YouTube.
- About 18 gay and lesbian couples received a blessing from one of Copenhagen's most prominent churches on Thursday in connection with the World Outgames, the nine-day gay sporting competition taking place in Denmark.
What've you got to share, Projectors? Feel free to blogwhore in the comments and link us to your own stuff too.