I enjoy doing these roundup of news and articles that didn't get covered on the site. I read a lot more than I write and some of these get filed away for future posts, but never quite make it. Do you guys like them or read them?
- Rush Limbaugh makes a joke about Rep Barney Frank and butt sex. I know I shouldn't laugh, but I giggled like a 3rd grader when I overheard Jerame play it on his computer.
- More and more men are finding that hanging out with the Sapphic set beats a night out with the boys according to Details magazine.
- The American Civil Liberties Union has appealed a decision by the Transportation Security Administration to refuse a job to an Air Force Veteran because he has HIV.
- Just in case you didn't know, United Airlines breaks guitars. There's a follow up song too.
- Even though Obama is clever at wrapping himself with religiosity, his presidency could very well lead Americans toward joining European secularism.
- During the summer of 1969, the gay rights movement that was born out of the Stonewall Riots and hippie culture reached its apex with Woodstock. But what did the angry gay men storming the streets of Greenwich Village on June 28 and happy hippies flocking to Woodstock seven weeks later have in common? More than you'd think.