Let's see, today's roundup of tidbits from around the web has quite the array of topics. There should be something for everyone to click out and see.
- New York governor Paterson signed an executive order prohibiting discrimination based on gender identity and expression in the state workforce.
- The Ugandan legislature is currently debating the bill that would institute the death penalty for gays and lesbians. No word yet on how the debate ended.
- AfterElton watched last weekend's "Animation Domination" on FOX. Apparently, this time it wasn't just The Cleveland Show that was offensive.
- Bilerico-DC editor Michael Crawford's Metro Weekly op-ed: How Marriage Happened in DC.
- Zoe Brain's conversation with Ron Gold continues. She has the patience of a saint and my utmost respect.
- Sesame's Street's Olivia has passed away. Played by Alaina Reed, the character was the younger sister of Gordon from 1976-1988. I loved Olivia
- Lieberman doesn't know what the future holds for the repeal of DADT. Newsweek doesn't predict a rosy future though.
One of my favorite Olivia songs from Sesame Street after the jump.