Happy New Year! What better time to take a look back at the top ten LGBT news stories of 2010 - or at least to the best posts from the past week? We'll be back tomorrow to start 2011 out right.
SundayThe Agenda Item Barney Forgot Filed by: Dana Rudolph
Chai Feldblum confirmed to EEOC Filed by: Nancy Polikoff
MondayGays Dragged Into Anti-Islam Batman Debate Filed by: Andrew Belonsky
Cagle syndicates tasteless, offensive 'Don't Ask' cartoons following historic repeal signing Filed by: Matt Comer
TuesdayWill LGBT Progressives Work with Log Cabin Republicans in 2011? Filed by: Karen Ocamb
WATCH: BBC newscaster gets his comeuppance Filed by: Bil Browning
WednesdayShould Kwanzaa Stay in Black Neighborhoods? Filed by: Rev Irene Monroe
Conservative orgs pull out of CPAC because of GOProud Filed by: Alex Blaze
ThursdayContext: Let's Talk About "Tranny" Filed by: Tobi Hill-Meyer
Enough Faux Agonizing, Mr. President Filed by: Michael Hamar
FridayHoliday Greetings From A Canadian Soldier To His Husband Filed by: Betty Greene Salwak
Why Our Sex History Matters: An Allen Ginsberg story Filed by: Gloria Brame, Ph.D.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!