While my threats to out hypocritical Indiana state legislators who voted for a marriage discrimination amendment has been the talk of the Statehouse this week, I held back publication to support the ongoing union protests. I did throw out a teaser tho on who the first subject will be. What else could you find on Bilerico? Great posts like these:
SundayA Vet and an Activist Walk Into the VA Filed by: Jarrod Chlapowski
Why We Should Cancel Pride Celebrations Filed by: Anthony Carter
MondayWhy Exposing Hypocritical Family Values Politicians Is Necessary Filed by: Michael Hamar
Video: Trans Judge Vicky Kolakowski's Speech at the EQCA Equality Awards Filed by: Karen Ocamb
Tuesday'They Should Have Shot Them All' - 30 Years of Radical Righters Who Incite Murder Filed by: Patricia Nell Warren
Leviticus 19:28 Filed by: Bil Browning
WednesdayWhat The Obama Administration's Decision on DOMA Means Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
Lady Gaga Saves the World from Target Filed by: Alex Blaze
ThursdayNot Born This Way Filed by: Paige Schilt
Calling Obama's Bluff on Marriage Filed by: Joe Mirabella
FridayQueer Music Friday: Natalia Zukerman Filed by: Leone Kraus
Mitchell Out As Stonewall Dems Chief? Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!