Indiana politics has dominated Bilerico Project this week. My post asking readers to send in the dirt on hypocritical "family values" state legislators who voted for a marraige amendment resulted in a media firestorm and the state senate responded by upping the stakes with a bill to ban same-sex couples from even getting domestic partner benefits. What happened in the rest of the country? Here are the best posts from the past week so you can catch up:
SundayWhat Does the Trans Community Want the President to Know? Filed by: Joe Mirabella
#SSS: Egypt, CPAC & the gays, DADT repeal implementation and gay lawmakers Filed by: Phil Reese
MondayFriendship in the Time of Love Filed by: Yasmin Nair
Arizona: Are Domestic Partner Benefits for Gay/Bi Couples Only? Filed by: Nancy Polikoff
TuesdayAllen West's Attack On Multiculturalism Goes Against American Grain Filed by: Andrew Belonsky
Scampering Through the News Filed by: Leslie Robinson
WednesdayWhat HRC Thinks of the LA Gay and Lesbian Center Filed by: Karen Ocamb
Month of Fever Filed by: Sara Whitman
ThursdayThe Case Against LGB Military Recruitment Filed by: Alex Blaze
CPAC and the Trouble with True Believers Filed by: Terrance Heath
FridayNavy Chief in Anti-Gay Hazing Case to Retire with Full Rank and Pay Filed by: Michael Hamar
Facebook or Twitter: Strategies on Information Sharing Filed by: Leone Kraus
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!