Not only do most Indiana voters oppose the proposed marriage discrimination amendment, the vast majority of posts on Bilerico this week were pitch perfect. Here are some of the best ones you don't want to miss:
SundayUndocumented, Unafraid, and Unapologetic Filed by: Intern Jake
Six Dead Kids Who Needed More than Safety Filed by: Anthony Carter
MondayModern Medicine Now Able to Bestow Constitutional Rights Filed by: Drew Cordes
Trans Rights Group Announces Lawsuit Over Refusal to Correct Birth Certificates Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
TuesdayFlushing the 'Bathroom Bill' Fear Once and For All Filed by: Mercedes Allen
Video from Haas Convening: LGBT Suicide and a DOMA/Prop 8 Update Filed by: Karen Ocamb
WednesdayWomen's History Month: The Forgotten Wife of Christopher Columbus Filed by: Patricia Nell Warren
Walmart Gets Better Filed by: Mark S. King
ThursdayTipper Gore & the Accidental Activist Filed by: Bil Browning
How to Queer Ecology: One Goose at a Time Filed by: D Gregory Smith
FridayTexas Voter ID Law Will Disenfranchise Transgender People Filed by: Alex Blaze
Inconvenient History - God's Wife Was Edited Out of the Bible Filed by: Michael Hamar
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!