This was the week that Bilerico Project was sold for $12 million. Oh, wait. That was just an April Fool's joke? Damn. Okay, well what else was there? Oh. Great posts like these:
SundayWhitewashing 'Akira' (Now with Liquid Bleach to Keep Your Whites Even Whiter!) Filed by: Prince Gomolvilas
Pole Dancing for Jesus in Texas Filed by: Karen Ocamb
MondayWas Gandhi Gay? Filed by: Bil Browning
Is Glee Too Gay? Filed by: Anthony Carter
TuesdayWorld Penis Map Filed by: Gloria Brame, Ph.D.
3 Ways to Improve ENDA Advocacy Filed by: Guest Blogger Tico Almeida
WednesdayMy Sad and Trivial Night with Rock Hudson Filed by: Mark S. King
Who Really Wrote the Bible and Why It Matters Filed by: Michael Hamar
ThursdayChris Brown, Adam Lambert, and Mixed Messages: How Do We Judge ABC? Filed by: Andrew Belonsky
The Day My Family Nearly Parachuted From a Commercial Airplane Filed by: Jeff Lutes
FridayA Memorial to Cpl. Andrew Wilfahrt, a Gay Soldier Filed by: Drew Cordes
Rep. Polis Endorses Omnibus LGBT Rights Bill Filed be: Dr. Jillian Weiss
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!