While this week's beta launch of our new design attracted the most attention this week, the best posts came from Paige Schilt. Her series "The Donor Duet" tells the story of her four year old son's first interactions with his sperm donor and how the two of them ended up on stage singing a duet at a rock concert. What else shouldn't you miss? Great posts like these:
SundayWatch: Stand Up to Homophobic Bullying Filed by Leone Kraus
Lube Safety for Rectal Use Filed by Jake Weinraub
MondayLove Will Not Keep You HIV-Negative Filed by Anthony Carter
Cool Like Rachel: Glee's Lea Michele Inspires Child of Gay Dads Filed by Dana Rudolph
TuesdayShould We Boycott Straight Weddings? Filed by Father Tony
Exposing the Prevalence of Rape in the U.S. Prison System Filed by Patricia Nell Warren
WednesdayWas My Father Evil? Filed by Diane Silver
A Trans and Cis Queer Women's Dialog Filed by Tobi Hill-Meyer
ThursdayCalling HIV-Negative Men: This is Your Time Filed by Mark S. King
Widow Araguz Denied Death Benefits by Texas Court Filed by Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
FridayNikki Araguz Arrested on Theft Charges Filed by Bil Browning
Why You Should Do A Rural Pride Event This Year Filed by D Gregory Smith
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!