Two posts caught the most attention this week - my critique of Google's Dan Savage commercial and Alex's news about a cheerleader forced to chant her student athlete rapist's name. What else could you have missed? Great posts like these:
SundayOn Universities: If Obama's a Kettle, Is Donald Trump Black? Filed by: Don Davis
Prolonged Adolescence Filed by: Anthony Carter
MondayLooking Back at 9/11: A Flight Attendant's Story Filed by: Waymon Hudson
Allegations of A Hoax: Was A Trans Woman Banned For Life From The Las Vegas Cosmopolitan? Filed by: Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
TuesdayThe Oral Sex Insult I Can't Use in this Headline Filed by: Andrew Belonsky
Having the Sex Talk with Children Filed by: Jeff Lutes
WednesdayEGRIFTA, Erasing the Scarlet Letter of HIV Filed by: Father Tony
Canada Votes for Hard Right Turn Filed by: Mercedes Allen
ThursdayBin Laden's Winning Bet? Filed by: Terrance Heath
Florida's Sexting Bill: A More Measured Approach Filed by: Ricci Levy
FridayThe Next Time You Call Someone a Faggot Filed by: Matt Comer
Camille Paglia Says Chaz Bono 'Mutilated' his Body Filed by: Alex Blaze
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!
- Become a fan on Facebook!