This week's contest comes to us courtesy of EMI Records. Up for grabs are three copies of gay icon Kylie Minogue's new album "The Best of Kylie Minogue." The album drops tomorrow.
EMI Catalogue will release 'The Best of Kylie Minogue' on June 19th (June 4th outside of North America). The album features 21 of the best known Kylie songs from her incredible 25-year career on one disc. The tracks were chosen by the fans through extensive market research conducted by EMI late last year. 18 of the tracks were top 5 in the UK, including 5 number 1's!
Kylie's first single, "Locomotion" (later re-titled by Pete Waterman as "The Loco-Motion") was released on 28th July 1987... 25 years ago this July! She is celebrating this milestone throughout the year with an eclectic program of musical releases, performances, collaborations, publications, merchandise, film and other surprises.
To win a copy, simply answer this question: Which female performer is the Queen Diva of the gays? Be sure to defend your choice in your comment. If you leave the "Post to Facebook" box checked, any of your friends who comment on your timeline post will also be entered!
Full rules and track listing after the break.
- Can't Get You Out Of My Head
- Spinning Around
- I Should Be So Lucky
- Love At First Sight
- In Your Eyes
- Kids (with Robbie Williams)
- Better The Devil You Know
- All The Lovers
- Give Me Just A Little More Time
- Red Blooded Woman
- I Believe In You
- On A Night Like This
- Confide In Me
- Get Outta My Way
- The Loco-Motion
- Tears On My Pillow
- In My Arms
- Never Too Late
When you enter, if you leave the box checked to post your comment on your Facebook page, anyone who comments on your wall in that thread with their choice of the top gay icon will also be entered to win. Imagine the fun if your friend actually wins the contest thanks to your introduction to Bilerico! (Please don't go sock your friend in the jaw and demand the CD if that happens. That wouldn't be nice at all.)
- Contest ends on Wednesday, June 20 at midnight Eastern time. Winners will be announced on Thursday June 21. If the prize remains unclaimed by Saturday, June 23, a new winner will be picked.
- Winner will be picked arbitrarily by me. Methods of picking a winner could include any of these: most liked, most original choice, number of replies, if you make me laugh, or I'll just scroll the screen up and down and randomly pick somebody. (The last one is the most likely.)
- You do not have to purchase anything to win.
- We won't add you to any mailing lists or sell your mailing address to make money either.
- We'll even pay to ship you the prize instead of sending it COD. (That's how generous we are.)
- Current contributors are ineligible to win a prize. You can still comment and join the discussion since it allows your Facebook friends to easily enter tho!
- Only one entry per person. Don't get greedy. (You know we'll do another contest soon.)