You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayOn Becoming Positive: An Open Letter to Manny Filed by Patrick J Hamilton
SundayPoll Shows Blacks More Tolerant of Gays (Sorry, GOP) Filed by Terrance Heath
Canadian Football Star Speaks About His Two Moms Filed by Dana Rudolph
MondayIs There a Connection Between Lefties & LGBT People? Filed by Jesse Monteagudo
Prayers for Frontiers Co-Publisher Mark Hundahl Filed by Karen Ocamb
TuesdayThe Best Twitter Exchange You'll See Today Filed by Bil Browning
'Gender Identity Disorder' Removed From APA Mental Health Manual Filed by Karen Ocamb
WednesdayCorrecting the 'GID Is Removed from the DSM' Reports Filed by Mercedes Allen
'Humping Pact' Gives Back to Nature [NSFW] Filed by James Holmes
ThursdayWashington's First Same-Sex Couples Apply for Marriage Licenses [Photos] Filed by Joe Mirabella
PA's Gay Republican? A Good Thing Filed by Mark Segal
FridayIt's Official: We Can Marry in Maryland Filed by Terrance Heath
I. Love. This. Photo. Filed by Bil Browning
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!