You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdaySing-Off: 'Don't Come Home A' Drinkin' (With Lovin' on Your Mind)' Filed by James Holmes
SundayThe 'You Have a Purpose' Project Filed by Annette Gross
Always Helping Others Filed by Bil Browning
MondayThe Economics of Risky Sex & Love Filed by Alex Blaze
My Stonewall Story Filed by Mark Segal
TuesdayTitle IX and Transgender Students Filed by Dr. Jillian T. Weiss
The Increasingly Strange Case of Uncle Poodle Filed by Mark S. King
WednesdayLance Bass & Susan Boyle Want You to Eat Miracle Whip Filed by James Holmes
Where Would I Be Without the Library? Filed by Terrance Heath
ThursdayThis Weekend: #LGBTmedia13 Filed by Bil Browning
Top Papal Candidate Blames Child Sex Abuse Scandal on Gays Filed by John M. Becker
FridayYou'll Get Goosebumps Filed by Bil Browning
Playing Catch Up Edition [What You Need To Know] Filed by E. Winter Tashlin
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!