You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayFischer: Russia Isn't Homophobic, It's "Homorealistic" Filed by John M. Becker
SundayAmerican Kennel Club: Russia is in the Doghouse Filed by John M. Becker
How Food Stamps Can Help Fight Childhood Obesity Filed by Terrance Heath
MondayLessons Learned From a Bigot Filed by Michael Knaapen
Open Trans Service: Not If, But When Filed by Guest Blogger Babs Siperstein
TuesdayProcter & Gamble: Pull the Plug on Russian TV Ads Filed by John M. Becker
Think 'Cisgender' Is a New Word? Think Again Filed by Bil Browning
WednesdaySurprise! Orson Scott Card is a Racist Filed by John M. Becker
A World Of Hurt: Gay Bashing Beyond Russia Filed by Terrance Heath
ThursdayWatch: WWE Superstar Darren Young Comes Out as Gay Filed by John M. Becker
Andy Cohen Won't Cohost Miss Universe in Russia Filed by Bil Browning
FridayCan We Talk About Race in the LGBT Community? Filed by Viktor Kerney
Mayor of Russia's Olympic Village Defends Anti-LGBT Law Filed by John M. Becker
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!