You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayPlease Pray With Us, Not Prey on Us Filed by Michael Emanuel Rajner
SundayFinland's Parliament to Reconsider Marriage Equality Filed by John M. Becker
Clinton Plays Coy About Her Presidential Ambitions Filed by Bil Browning
MondayHow to Cat Call Appropriately Filed by Bil Browning
2013 Emmy Writers Imply Homosexuality is a 'Lifestyle' Filed by John M. Becker
TuesdayTrans Homecoming Queen Heartbroken by Hateful Backlash Filed by John M. Becker
Majority of Indiana Republicans Oppose Marriage Amendment Filed by Bil Browning
WednesdayFundies Getting Desperate as Public Embraces Equality Filed by Jeff Lutes
Where Have All The Femmes Gone? Filed by Tobi Hill-Meyer
ThursdayBarilla Noodle Chief: Gays Can Eat Someone Else's Pasta Filed by John M. Becker
What Pope Francis Has Known About Gay Priests Filed by Rev Irene Monroe
FridayBisexuals Finally at the Table Filed by Amy Andre
From a Gay Italian American to Guido Barilla Filed by Guest Blogger Laura Belmonte
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Google Reader or Bloglines, or include the feed in a customized homepage like My Yahoo! or iGoogle.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!