You weren't able to read every post on Bilerico Project last week? Don't worry! Every weekend I round up the best Bilerico posts from the past seven days to help you stay up to date on the latest queer news and analysis.
SaturdayNew Year Expectations [Picture Tells A Story] Filed by E. Winter Tashlin
President Obama: Help Ugandan Gays [Open Letter] Filed by Guest Blogger Melanie Nathan
SundayAaron Schock Gay Rumors: Fact or Fiction? Filed by Viktor Kerney
Desperate Utahns Want 'Uprising' Against Marriage Equality Filed by John M. Becker
MondayWA Catholic School to Gay Admin: Get A Divorce & We'll Re-Hire You Filed by John M. Becker
To My Childhood Dentist Filed by Terrance Heath
TuesdayIsrael's Pink Triangle Monument Opens Friday Filed by John M. Becker
Watch Two Trans Advocates Take Katie Couric To School Filed by John M. Becker
WednesdayIndiana Marriage Battle Hits Airwaves & Statehouse Filed by Bil Browning
Uganda's Anti-Gay Bill: What the West Should Know Filed by Guest Blogger Sarah Coughtry
ThursdayIndiana Anti-Marriage Amendment Introduced Filed by Bil Browning
America's Best Christian Tells Us How To Pray Filed by John M. Becker
FridayGay Teen Comes Out By Baking 'I Love Penis' Cake Filed by John M. Becker
Russian Gay Basher Flees to Cuba Filed by Bil Browning
- Become our fan on Facebook to get the extra tidbits we put up there!
- Follow Bilerico Project on Twitter for links to new posts, breaking news and contest opportunities.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project Report to get all of the previous day's posts sent to you every night at midnight Eastern time.
- Subscribe to the Bilerico Project RSS feed to read posts via a feedreader like Feedly, Newsvibe, or Digg Reader.
- Want to read a faster version of TBP on your phone? We have a mobile version!