Quick, before it all goes out of your head. Pick the correct answer for each question about last week's LGBT news.
1. Which pro sports league's new marketing campaign makes it the first to target the LGBT community specifically?
a. The National Football League.
b. The National Hockey League.
c. The Women's National Basketball Association.
d. The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen.
2. Church leaders in the Balkans said recent flooding that left over 50 people dead is punishment for:
a. the war crimes committed during the Croatian War of Independence.
b. the war crimes committed during the Bosnian War.
c. Austrian drag performer Conchita Wurst's win in the Eurovision song contest.
d. the war crimes committed during the Kosovo War.
3. Last week federal judges threw out same-sex marriage bans in the states of:
a. Arkansas and Utah.
b. North Dakota and South Dakota.
c. Oregon and Pennsylvania.
d. Moosylvania and Bikini Bottom.
4. In a White House ceremony, the U.S. Postal Service dedicated a stamp to which LGBT hero?
a. Walt Whitman.
b. Sally Ride.
c. Harvey Milk.
d. Robert Mapplethorpe.
5. The anti-gay National Organization for Marriage (NOM) failed to disclose the names of major donors during the 2009 campaign to repeal Maine's marriage equality law. Commissioners in Maine recommended which penalty?
a. NOM be banned from the state.
b. NOM co-founder Maggie Gallagher serve a week in jail.
c. A $50,250 fine.
d. NOM president Brian Brown be required to marry RuPaul.
6. In the world of TV, this first: gay male main characters on a prime-time network show got married. The newlyweds of "Modern Family" are named:
a. Will and Jack.
b. Ricky and Fred.
c. Mitch and Cam.
d. Bert and Ernie.
The answer, every time, is "c." If you chose "d" several times, you have an interesting mind.